Thursday, April 30, 2009

Poster presentation is over...

At the beginning of our projects, we had been told that we have to produce abstract, poster, final year report/dissertation for our project, and obviously we are frightened by all of these ( or is it only me?) hehe...

Now think about it, everything was almost over, we have handed in our abstract, done our poster/oral presentation, and our four years studies will be ending soon with a full stop.

The feeling was a bit weird because while i am happy that i can get rid of all reports soon, my life in university is going to end too.

This is a real end that i wouldn't be attending classes like i used to do since in kinder garden.

I won't be seeing a lot of friends in the school, chit-chatting while waiting for lecturer or teacher to come to class.

I don't have to rush my reports and frustrated over lab works/report and i don't have chance to talk about all these with my friends. Like now, the first topic in our conversation is "how 's your dissertation going on?"

I won't have the chance to sit in the library for at least 10 hours a day just to cramp/stuck everything in my head and then vomit all out during examination.

I won't be able to hear about my friend's news/updates, we might lost contact ( I HOPE NOT, YOU GUYS BETTER KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME, I AM SAYING THIS WITH TWO GUNS ON MY HANDS POINTING TOWARDS YOUR HEAD!HAHA)

No more stress from studies/exams as i always wish to, but when it comes, i really feel a bit reluctant to let go...how weird is this feeling? Do you guys feel the same too?

Turn the clock back to 2005, when i first enter University of Nottingham, everybody was new to me, everybody comes from different places of the world, everybody has their story(s). But, we build up the friendship throughout these four years day by day. I should say you guys are not only friends, you guys are my teachers as well, taught me something new in my life and making my university life a beautiful one!

I wonder what role had i played in you guys university's memories, but i hope that there is a tiny place saved for me ( other than being the cold jokes queen with my cold joke award). haha...

Hmph..Next week can consider as my last week in university, but am i enjoying my last week of university life to the max? I want to, but i have been tangled up by report-essay-report-essay.

But, i should say that i have no regrets for chosen pharmacy as my future career and I am happy that i chose University of Nottingham in Malaysia because there is where i get to know all of you! I will proudly say that first batch of 2+2 Pharmacy course at University of Nottingham is an AWESOME one! Do you guys agree with me? say YES! LOUDLY!LOUDER!!!Y E S!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Y E S !!!

aiya.. i wan to say wil l forever remember your cold joke but u say it yourself already.. :p

shiang said...

hahahaha!!!!At least my cold jokes are still memorable!:P

huixin said...

scared ar.....
dont use guns to point at my head~~~
i dont wan to die yet~~~~ar~~~~~

hahahaha

shiang said...

huixin: so you know what you should do lor! :p

Joy said...

YES! *loudly*
thanks Rachel for being a wonderful part of my uni memories.
have a great time back home, let me know if you come down to Ma-poh!

shiang said...

JOy!I can hear you say YES loudly..haha.. i just saw your comment.

I will let you know if i go Ma-poh!hehe...:)