Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am far from my dream...

I have collected the essay today, surprisingly not 45% le! But, i know who marked it, is my FAVOURITE lecturer!

With some presses on my calculator, i realised that i am really far away from my dream.

Suddenly, my sister pop up in my mind saying her favourite phrase : " zhi zu chang le, ren sheng jiu hui geng kuai le - shiang" (actually i am the one who started to say this, but i have forgotten about it for long, i shall back to my original identity- happy-go-lucky - instead of worrying and asking too much, dreaming for something unachievable and give unnecessary pressure to myself.

SO, here I come! A cheerful girl again!!! =) together with my lame lame jokes.:p

"zhi zu chang le, ren sheng jiu hui geng kuai le"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay!.. more lame jokes...

YL said...

who is ur fav lecturer?hmmm

shiang said...

Emily, now only i know you enjoy my lame jokes so much ya? Yay somemore!haha


Yanleng, who is your theme leader le? then that person will be my favourite lo!(cai guai!)

huixin said...

hahahaha....Rachel, why cai guai?! he's your most important person for your whole sem!

sigh...my core essay was not good. it makes me feel so down when i was on my way back home. so, when i reach home...i spent hours cooking lunch to cheer myself! haha

shiang said...

huixin: yala, actually forget about all my frustrations, when i write about my acknowledgement, i really have so much to thank him about! no cai guai no cai guai! Jia you in next one lor!
YOu can do it!