Saturday, November 08, 2008

Malaysian Game!!!

Today 8/11/2008 is Nottingham Malaysian Game.



I personally think that Malaysian should come for this game, you can see malaysian everywhere. You just feel like you're in Malaysia with same kind of people who you used to see while in Malaysia. Since when i so patriotic? It might be a place where you will randomly meet someone you know and"eh...how are you?" haha..



Surprisingly, this year lesser people visit NMS games compare to last year despite the fact that the number of teams registered for games have increased.



Okla, I was there since 11.30am and my only concern is about the volleyball match. Nottingham team didn't manage to secure their championship. Sheffield is the Champion of volleyball this year :). The score was actually very close ---25:23. I hope nobody sees how i cheer/scream for the team using English, Mandarin, Cantonese...haha..



Second sports that will attract my attention is Basketball. Don't ask me why? I just like to watch basketball match even though i do not like (because my stamina is not good enough to play!!) and do not know how to play. IMPERIAL COLLEGE manage to secure their championship!!!!WOOHOOO.....I actually can't remember the scores, but i know it was very close also. They always shout IC IC, after that only i know it's actually stands for IMPERIAL COLLEGE. I actually sat among those IC reserve players and hence i cheer for IC instead of NOTTINGHAM!!!Hahaha...betrayer!!! Oops..i forgot to say that it was IMPERIAL vs. NOTTINGHAM in final!!



Conclusion : Nottingham Malaysian Game is good!!!And, i am seriously tired and cacat now. Look at this!!!This is what i get at the end of the day after volleyball game and i know this is unavoidable! This makes me walk like orang cacat when i go up and down staircase!!!But, still i enjoyed and appreciate the chance given to play volleyball in my last year!Yahooooo!!!I love volleyball!!

5 comments:

Ee Lin L said...

kesiannye........ur knee.

shiang said...

you wanna hug me a?i faster run!haha

Anonymous said...

juz find ur blog web site !!! ke lian oo !! shiang shiang !!! i sayang u ooo !!!

shiang said...

why now only you found my blog website???i think that is even more cham la!i gave you long time ago..but you forgot about it.!

Anonymous said...

SORRY LOL SHIANG SHIANG !! HEHE !!! ANYWHERE !!! I HOPE CAN C UR HAPPY STORY IN UR BLOG OO !!! NOT SAD NOT UNHAPPY !!!