Friday, November 28, 2008

I hope you enjoy your life! :)

Mood: Good :)

I was quite stress few days ago, because i was worrying too much. But today after jason shared something to me, he remind me of something i used to forget in my life, and i feel better afterward. Thank you dear!

When you are unhappy about things happen in your life, stop for a while, look around at people in this world and compare to yourself, do you still feel unhappy about your life?~zhi zu chang le~

I just want to share a song from Jay Chou with all of you--Dao Xiang (Fragrant Rice)
I just love the lyrics a lot! If you cannot understand the meaning, just paste it into translator, but one thing for sure, i know you will like the song!

So, please enjoy!

1 comment:

Jesús Cruz Ramírez said...

hi thank you for this quote... it really make me feel better... and also the song :)