Friday, November 07, 2008

Long time no see VOLLEYBALL! :)

Don't doubt yourself on what you are looking at now. It 's my hand. If you look more clearly , you can find that there are a lot of small red dots on my hand. Actually on both of my hands, you know where is the other hand gone to? The other hand obviously is holding camera and taking picture la! (oh....rachel..why you so cold???)haha....

This is what I get after one hour practice with new people who i never played with before. If you didn't play volleyball regularly, this is what you will get ...swollen..pain....redness. I actually got one bruise on my right knee with 5 cm diameter and just beside it is another red patch.

I wonder how many blood vessels had sacrificed themselves in this practice?Must be lots...

My last volleyball training were form5 ..which is 2003..now is 2008 already....imagine it has been five years ago since my last training. I am no longer the girl who can play well for volleyball, i have to admit this. :(

I just wonder how am i going to play for Malaysian Game with pain on my hands, bruise and blister on my palm. And, most important things i DON'T have tacit understanding with other players....which is actually an important part of volleyball team...TEAMWORK is very important!!!

Good luck tomorrow..!Might be my last play before graduate.....:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JIA YOU!!!