Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Rojak

Because there are too much of "rojak(unrelated stuff)" that i want to blog about. So, Please lend me your eyes for this rojak blog.

**********
Yes, my exam is over and i have also passed my exam! I mean the dispensing and law exams that i mentioned in my previous blog. Okla, i didn't really jump for 3 days 3 nights, but i did get a bit exhausted. You know what i have "pecah record" !!!i was awake for 21.5 hours yesterday! Crazy~~tak siuman!

**********

Today went Wollaton Park with my friends, that is really a nice place to go. I feel like i wasn't in Nottingham at all..And, we had games and sing song session which obviously is very FUN wei!!!But, i do not have any pics with me, if you feel interested to know more, why not try facebook?hehe..

**********

Relationship between guys and women
Who can tell me the definition of love? Nobody can give me a definite answer isn't it? And, do not thought that i might know it since i asked the question. I don't know either. But, i do know how big is the influence of LOVE. :)

People used to mention that Love is blind. I believe so now,because i have seen this from people around me. I am really impressed and admired with the love that you're willing to pour, i am happy to see people know how to show their love to someone they love, but i do feel sad that you can't get back what you expected/ hope from he/she.

Please allow me to make a wish here :I hope that people can get in love with someone that they like and progress to the love stage, and i hope that people know how to manage the problems in love carefully and wisely by not hurting or minimise the degree of hurt to the lowest. If you do not have the good feeling towards him/her, please take the step to clarify to him /her, imagine if this happen to you, would you hope to know the answer earlier? I think they will be much more appreciated if you are willing to tell them earlier. This action might cause some kinds of sadness in the beginning, but I am so sure that they can understand when they finally found their true love. You will hear "thank you " from them eventually.

**********
Relationship between friends

Sometimes relationship between friends of same sex can be as difficult as relationship between friends of opposite sex. Do not hold the bag of 10kg rice and trying to figure out why is it so heavy, why don't you just put it down? To be continued..

**********

Eelin going back tomorrow!!!:(..But, i am really really happy for you to get summer placement! Although i am a bit blurred when you told me about this, in fact now still blur, but i am really happy for you!!! *jumping*

No comments: