Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Earthquake in SiChuan







12 May, 2008 when everyone of us were busying with our Law relating to Pharmacy paper, a disaster happened in SiChuan, China. According to the msn news, at 1976 there was a earthquake disaster which cause about 200,000 people died (if i didn't remember the figure wrongly). I never know that earthquake can actually happen in China also, and i was shocked when i look at the figure of past 32 years record. Below are few pictures i have received from my friend. I cannot describe my feelings by words, I can't do much for them , but just pray for them. I hope that one day in the future, i can utilise what i have learned and help people get away from misery of life.















I sincerely pray that everything can get better and under control soon. I really feel so sorry about this.



No comments: