Friday, May 09, 2008

Nightmares

I will try to explain why do i say" my not very sweet dream" in my previous post.

Heng~~It's because about three days ago, i dreamed that i got very bad results for my DGT!!!
Do you know how is my transcript look like?
Normally we will have certain module title follow by our marks rite? But, mine is all medicines name.....I can still read "Bendroflumethiazide" from my dream! Why i dream this kind of thing? And, that morning i have my alarm set at 6am, but because i always cant differentiate between dream and reality, so i thought that was real, and i was so sad and angry and dont want to get out from bed !!:P haha..how funny and stupid it is !Luckily, i know that i might not able to wake up, so the second alarm wake me up at 7.30am!haha...

Another nightmare 2,
I feel so sad and hopeless when i have to pass through all the obstacles to go the exam hall (i can still remember i have to rush there using a skateboard but in reality i dont even know how to skate ok!) but ended up with very bad results for law exam! Yes, I had this weird dream this morning which make me wake up with tears ...I really feel very sad in the dream..and when i open my eyes, the first thing i saw is my fizzymoon bearbear. It was in a position that i can see it laughing at me...hahaha...pharmfellows please don't mistaken me as having hallucination!haha...

Why do i always dreamed myself with a bad results?!I hope this is not a sign of anything. I heard someone say before, normally what you dreamed will be the opposite from the reality. I believe so at this moment.

Hope everything can go smoothly.

Rainbow is waiting for me...

A famous saying: "To see the rainbow, you need to take the rain"

No comments: