Monday, May 05, 2008

"Ants on the hot pot"

Hoo...pls give me some oxygen ..i just cant breathe smoothly..

My daily routine is visit the most knowledgeable place-library after my "not very sweet dream"...stay there till evening...after cooking and had my dinner...if there is 20% of battery left over then i should be able to carry on doing some studies..if not, maybe i am recharging myself again at around 9 -10.

Yes, i m not a last minute person. So, when i know that next monday onwards my spring exam going to commence soon. I am just cant sit still..anxious...nervous...tension...just like the ants on the hot pot ..----jumping around!!!!

I hope i can just eat the DGT book. I really hope that i am knowledgeable and competent up to the standard of a Master student. But...why i always realise that it's too late ONLY when i run out of time.

Yan leng...i hope that stress can go away from you.Be calm ( telling myself this too)

And, Pharmnotts people...good luck in coming exam...All the best to all of you!

Gambatei yo!!!

3 comments:

huixin said...

Gambate!!!let's work hard together!

'hi' from Ning Ann.cuz she left a msg in my blog ask me to say hi to u.haha

shiang said...

whua..like that also can a! haha..so funny!

Unknown said...

hahaha...didnt know u update ur blog so often now...i shall stop by more often now.
anyway, thx :)
vvvv calm n relax d, LOL