Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No subjects

Hmph! Maybe i should bring a recorder with me next time. Why? Because recently when i meet people, they will sure ask about : "When i came back ?" "When will i go back again?" "Am i still studying or working?" "How long will i be working in UK?"....I have been bombarded with same kind of questions again and again...

OKla, I understand it is normal and okay for people to ask this kind of questions. Maybe i am just tired of answering same kind of questions and like to complain. hehe...sorry :P

I am so bored! I want to do something and go somewhere. :[

7 comments:

joojoo kwang said...

haha !!! i oso got ask u tat question oo !! forgive me oo !!!

shiang said...

hehe....crazy a, no need to say that la..i am just too bored!

joojoo kwang said...

haha!!!coz i think last time i c u !!! i oso will ask again lol !!!

Unknown said...

everybody also ask me same questions~

shiang said...

hehe...Maybe next time everybody who came back from other countries must wear a T-shirt with all the details printed on it.

"Questions?"
"Read it yourself!"
hehe...kidding la...sometimes feel warm though.

huixin said...

i'm tired of all those questions as well. haha

fern said...

oh well u can use the recorder to record down ur laughs too!!!
u know u can laugh zillion times a day...